A message from the Dean
Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences is pioneering innovations, treatments and therapies that improve human health. We are a leading provider of healthcare education in Australia, and are passionate about building the medical workforce of the future globally.
We are proud of our staff and PhD students who are at the forefront of innovation and ground-breaking research and teaching.
Their goal is not only to educate and train the next generation of world-class health professionals, but also to inspire them to become leaders that educate and mentor others in their professorial fields.
The annual Excellence Awards is an opportunity to recognise and celebrate the achievements of our staff and some of our best and brightest students for their outstanding performance this year. All our recipients are working towards our shared vision of improving the human condition.
Congratulations to all the award winners. I applaud your dedication and hard work, and I encourage you to keep asking questions in your quest for better health outcomes.
I also know that for many of you, your achievements are underpinned by the strong support from family, friends and colleagues.
While we may not know what lies ahead, we do know that your hard work and dedication will have prepared you for whatever the future will hold.
The Dean’s Awards for Excellence in Research are awarded across six categories:
- Excellence in Research – Economic and Social Impact
- Excellence in Research – Economic and Social Impact (team)
- Excellence in Research – Postgraduate Research Supervision
- Excellence in Research – Early Career Researcher: Dr Adam Shahine – Watch Adam’s video interview below.
- Excellence in Research – Enterprise
- Excellence in Research – Enterprise (team)